In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following legal aspects of the Web are reported:
|Headline||DIORITA, S.L. (hereinafter Diorite)|
|Adress||Calle Goya, 77 – 28001 – Madrid, España.|
Diorita SL may collect information about the search habits of the website users through cookies or log files. Below we provide detailed information on: what are “cookies”, what type does this website use, how can they be disabled in the browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party Cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages that the User visits, which contain the session data that may be useful later on on the web page. The data allows the web page to keep your information between the pages, and also to analyse how to interact with the site.
Cookies are safe since they can only store the information that was put in place by the browser, the information that the User had entered in the browser or that is
included in the page request. They cannot execute code and cannot be used to access the User’s equipment
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of web pages. Cookies cannot damage the equipment and that they are activated helps to identify and resolve errors.
Types of cookies
Below, we provide more information so that the different types of cookies that can be used are better understood:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the web page is abandoned, so none are recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows for a better experience to improve content and make it easier to use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and the web page reads them each time a new visit is made. Despite its name, a permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are generally used to facilitate the different services offered by web pages.
Next, we publish a list of the main cookies used on our websites, distinguishing:
- The strictly necessary cookies such as those that serve for correct navigation or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is loaded efficiently.
- third-party cookies such as those used by social networks, or by external content plug-ins.
- The analyticial cookies: for the purposes of periodic maintenance and, in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, with which the websites collect statistical data on the activity.
List and description of ‘cookies’ The table that we publish below collects schematically the cookies previously described and used on our website:
|Diorita (propias)||cookielawinfo||Session||Session cart operation|
|2 years from update||It is used by|
Google Analytics to distinguish users, sessions and count visits
|_ga||2 years from update||Used to|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to|
|_fbp||Session||Used to display advertising on Facebook|
Cookie management: Complementary guarantees.
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behaviour of a cookie or disable cookies within the browser settings or options. The steps to do it are different for each browser, and instructions can be found in the help menu of each browser. Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names. Below you can find a list of the most common browsers with a link to the cookie settings and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android